Tuesday 5 July 2011

There is no one on this Earth.. More beautiful than a Muslim Women❤

...السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
 ♥بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم♥

Love to share this video to all of you :)  Listen carefuly & you can feel it...


‎"There is no one on this Earth.. More beautiful than a Muslim Women"

O ALLAH! I am thankful to You for giving me this ni'mah of Iman and Islam ...
I know I am not a good women and not a good servant to You:'(
But I'll try to please You ok..


Ya Allah, please forgive me for the wrong I've done...
Ya Allah, give me another chance to prove that i can pass...
Please guide me and protect me along the straight path,
and i know that i can make it, one day i'll be in heaven with you...
Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Alamin...

I'am proud to be a Muslimah..
I'am proud to wear my HIJAB just because of ALLAH!!!

اللَّهُمَّ حَسَّنْتَ خَلْقِي فَحَسِّنْ خُلُقِي
"O Allah, just as You have made my external features beautiful, make my character beautiful as well". 

p/s : Mat Luthfi kata kadang-kadang mesej yang nak disampaikan tu lebih berkesan dalam English.. hehe..:p
Click Judgmental!!

NaNa(^_^)v
Comments
0 Comments

0 budak baik sudi komen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...